Sunday, September 27, 2009

The 20th Decade

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful wishes you gave me via Facebook, SMSes and also phone calls. Appreciate it so much. You guys do make my day haha. So basically what I did for my birthday? Had Seafood with my parents in Klang, and drinking session later at Ching's house. We played the King's Cup. It was fun at first, but soon it became boring...as one by one started lying down. So fast kong la u guys haha.

Hmmp, so back to the main topic...this day marks the day of my 20 years living on earth. There's a few things that I wanted to be grateful to such as:

  1. Good and fit healthy body. Just that I'm a lil skinny coz of my high-metabolic rate
  2. Having a bunch of good friends...You know who u are :)
  3. My 2 lovely parents and a great sister
  4. For being blessed and protected till this day
  5. Education, such as being able to pursue my ambition and dreams
  6. Love and support from friends and family members
  7. None of the friends I knew pass away yet. So, please stay alive and value your life alright! Though there are times where we feel like giving up, but there's always something you can do about it...for as long as you have L.I.F.E.
  8. Last but not least, thank God for the prayers answered. Amen!