Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mist Club @ Bangsar

It's been a year since I last step into a club. That would be September 2008, celebrating Kevin's, Daryl's and my birthday. Anyways, so much hassle went through organizing this Mist Club thingy. But it was all worth it! The Saturday Night Fever is here, and so are my clubbing mates. So, here are the series of events that happen while organizing it.

  1. Not enough clubbers. Ok, dun ask why you're not invited. I have my reasons haha. Managed to get Sidharth, Kevin, Chen, & Huey Ching. The ones that were a lil flexible.
  2. Babi Kamlesh keeps on saying he'll call me back and etc haha. Yeah, I know you're bz shopping! So, it's abit difficult for me to confirm the bottles, reservations and all. Stress betul lol.
  3. Age limit is something that I'm worried about, cos it's STRICTLY 23++. I have no idea how I get in...so who cares? Haha.
  4. Getting guys to open bottles was a major issue, as it was only Kevin, Sid, Kamlesh and I. Dude, we're not gonna pay RM600 for 2 bottles of Black Label man! Pokai on the spot!
  5. Lastly, Ching managed to get like 5 of her friends from Kajang who's going to Mist as well. So, we decided to merge and open 2 bottles and get the couch.
Musics, DJ and beats were not as good as we expected, as the DJ for the night is Prem(Fly FM) and Double D(Traxx FM). But thank goodness, it was better later...about 1am++. Feel the beat of the music and dance like never before.


IMGP4460
On the way to Mist Club

IMGP4462
The chicks

IMGP4470

IMGP4515

IMGP4463
Me, Chen, Ching and Christine

IMGP4469
With Kamlesh macha this time

IMGP4476

IMGP4473

IMGP4491

IMGP4500

IMGP4527
Wtf is this? Kamlesh as punch bag?

IMGP4517
This dude just grabbed me out of no where!

IMGP4522
Rock the night people!

IMGP4541
The other group that joined us (I'll edit the names haha)

IMGP4543 edit

This is one of the best nights in this year I supposed? Haha, coz it's like SKSS + some other friends from Kajang. And the best part is, all of them are friendly. So, we kinda like...blend & mix with each other in the dance floor + had fun...which I think it is the most important part of all. Everyone escape unhurt, no1 was drunk. One thing, no more gay nights for me anymore! Woohoo~~

No comments: