Monday, September 14, 2009

Popular or not?

Being popular? It's always nice that ppl recognizes you by your looks, potentials and abilities. It's even better when you're being envied and praised by ppl in regardless of what u did. Seeking fame, status conscious, and always striving to be the best is something that some of us are looking for in life. "I wanna stand out! I want ppl to recognize me!" Those words just goes into my mind, which I personally think that by doing so...it will only pleases my heart desires. Am I really seeking all those in life? Or would I say my physical abilities wouldn't allow me to do so. For some, this might seem to be a boring/rather sickening due to the events that has happened in their lives. Dramas, love, study and basically almost everything matters. It's a difficult situation that I myself is just too lazy to think about it. To be like somebody or someone else....or to be the person you wanna be? The path is yours...you choose... Just a random thought & nothing else haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHHAAHHA. mr popular

Anonymous said...

KISSME18