Thursday, September 10, 2009

Siri Dialog 1Malaysia

Supervisor msged me this morning, saying that he won't be able to meet up coz he's busy. Looks like I'll be seeing him next Monday afternoon at 2p.m based on his sms. Slept till 11.30am this morning, coz I was too lazy to wake up. Didn't wanna do anything, just wanna dream and dream...that dream, that I know...requires a miracle to come true. Well, I just have to stay strong...and cont with life...

Attended some Siri Dialog 1Malaysia at 2pm. At first, I have no idea why I ended up in this place. I just followed the flow...and nothing else. I was blur anyway, but have no regrets la. Got some useful information, facts and figures. The worst part was, I got picked by the panels to present my groups suggestions, thoughts and opinions on 1Malaysia. I panicked man, but got over it really fast. Took the paper, and head straight to the mike.

IMGP4442
The panels & speakers

IMGP4447
Jay, Swan and I

Around 7.00pm++, we went to the main hall for some buka puasa event with the Raja Muda Perlis. Food was pretty okay, since we're dining with the prince. If the food sucks...then I really have nothing much to say haha. Head back to hostel around 9.00pm.

IMGP4449

IMGP4453

DSC00412

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahha ur name famous d la. cos u challenged dos ppl