Friday, September 25, 2009

1901!

Drove to KL as early as 7.00am this morning. Goodness gracious, it's been quite some since I drove to KL...cause eventually I'll sesat. Didn't wanna take any chances haha. Now that petrol price has increased, I rather take the monorail and KTM if I had to.

Things to do in KL:

  1. Bring my mom to Tung Shin Hospital for body checkup. It's been about 10 years since I last enter this hospital.
  2. Hand the appointment letter I've signed to Computer Protocol.
  3. Eat the famous pan mee at Jalan Berangan - X jadi cos I had breakfast at the cafeteria.
Hmmp, it was tiring la waking up early in the morning. Thank goodness it took me 20mins to get to KL. Amazing!! Traffic was smooth like never before. How nice, if traffic is always as smooth as yesterday. At least I roughly know how to go around KL d haha.

In the evening, the group went to Parade to get my sports shoes. We stopped by 1901 for hotdogs. Dayum, the hotdog tastes so good. After that, we went to Studio R. They have what I want, but there's no sizes to it. Frustration!!! Budget = RM250.00 for a pair of Adidas shoes. Oh well, better luck next time.

IMGP4669

IMGP4672

IMGP4671

Next stop, Memory Lane. We're so bored, that we started playing with soft toys. Making stupid emotions and lame stuffs. Oh I realise one thing, we dun act our age :P

IMGP4675

IMGP4676

IMGP4680
"Ehh so cute and soft!!"

IMGP4678
Guess what is it :)

IMGP4681
That soft toy name is called Torpedo

No comments: