Monday, September 21, 2009

Father & Son Bonding

I've allocated Monday as the Father & Son bonding session as requested by my dad. Morning had Klang Bak Kut Teh with my dad. At first, we wanted to head down to Port Klang for seafood. But, I did ask my dad about Klang...what are the hot spots...makan-makan and etc. Since Klang is famous for its BKT, we decided to have our branch there.

IMGP4569

IMGP4567
Turnover - damn bloody good

IMGP4564
King's Tea a.k.a "Cha Wong"

IMGP4566
Bak Kut Teh siut!!!

Next destination - Famous seafood restaurant in Klang. Located deep in the heart of Pelabuhan Klang Utara. My dad wanted to check the place out, coz the last round I came back, we couldn't find the way dere. It's bright now, so yeah...it's a way way easier to get dere. Bagan Hailam Restaurant brings back memories though. The last time I came here was like 10 years ago. Imagine how long has it been...

IMGP4570

IMGP4572

IMGP4571

IMGP4573
Swimming anyone?

Later, my dad and I went round KL exploring the hot spots and Me trying to get used to the roads in KL. Jalan Chulan, Jalan Maharajalela, Jalan Berangan...goodness gracious so many jalans haha. Bought my return to Perlis as well. Leaving Sunday Nite - 11.15p.m. Sad huh? At night, went to LinSeng Garden for dinner. Had the famous Tai Chow and braised duck. Good food!

Afta that, dad brought me to Kelana Jaya pub for a couple of beers. Unfortunately, the place is close for Raya. So, we went to Mentari instead, which is right opposite Sunway Pyramid. Took 2 mugs of Extra Chilled Carlsberg. My liver!!! Played pool with my dad too.

I was like super tomato red when I came home. Cepat-cepat take one cup of hot water and drink. Asia Cafe around 10pm with Sid, Chen and Syekit :)

IMGP4583
Sidharth and Syekit

IMGP4579
Chen and I


No comments: