Friday, September 4, 2009

Challenges!

Did not meet my supervisor today, cause I didn't do anything for my FYP. Was so busy studying for my Safety test on Wednesday. Then, was preparing and searching for my Micro.c II project for the past 2 days. Time is running out. I have less than 2 months to complete my Final Year Project. Ohh, the anxiety and stress levels are rising rapidly, but I'm still in my comfort zone lolz. Good news is, next Monday = HOLIDAY! Some nuzul quran thingy going on. Software eng. test postponed to the following Monday. Pretty good. Least still have time to concentrate on the 2 upcoming test which is Micro.C II and Electronic Instrumentation & PLC.


IMGP4406
My resume for 3 companies...off u go. May the good news returns..

IMGP4410
Minum air sabun?

IMGP4409

IMGP4407
I can't take it!!!

No comments: