Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home Sweet Subang

Hmmp, I'm back...I'm finally back home. Gahh, I've been waiting for this about 2 weeks ago. Maybe for some, you might be wondering about this sudden return...cos the info I passed is supposedly to be this Saturday. I'll explain here haha.

  1. No classes & lab sessions starting from 15/9/2009. Imagine, I have to wait for 4 more days!!!
  2. Decided that I have to do something about it. Pass my ticket to the Etika Express counter for sale. Left it there on Tuesday. Wednesday afternoon...called up and the ticket remains unsold.
  3. Continue to pray, that some ppl will have to go back on Sat morning. Prayed almost everywhere and anywhere..., walking...sleeping....bathing...
  4. Went to Kangar on that night itself to collect my ticket. I have lost all my hopes d. Approach the person in charge, and she passed me a small envelope. Opened it up, and as I looked into it...I saw my RM38.00. They sold my ticket for real!!! but with a small fee of RM5.00. Oh well, better than nothing.
  5. Bought the return ticket to KL the following day itself. 17/9/2009 at 8.00a.m, Hentian Duta.
And here I am, sitting in my room & blogging! This is great, I mean 2 days earlier! To me, 2 days in Subang is as important as 4 months in UniMAP. Thank God for that wonderful prayer answered, Amen.

No comments: