Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Went down to Ikea Damansara for its famous meatballs. Fetched Kevin, Chen and Bryan from their homes. Then, meet up with Ching, Syekit and Andrew there. I was confused at first about Kev's birthday celebration...coz there were like so much misunderstanding. First this, then that, later like this...Zzz. Was abit frust at first la. Oh well, the meatballs was fantastic. I took down 13/15 meatballs from my plate. Tam Jiak! Haha. I just eat like crazy, cos I know that when I get back to UniMAP...there's no way I could enjoy such good food anymore...

5
Ikea Meatballs - Simply the best!

4
Ikea is also famous for its Daim cake

13
Pick your undies!

12
I did the same =.=''

11
And now Kev's getting one too

1
Brian, Me and Chen

In the evening, I just stay at home...relaxing while listening to my music + super cooling air-conditioned room. Ching came over to discuss the plans for the night. Oh well, no scandalous act but discussions. Planned Kevin's surprise birthday bash. Hmmp, there are times when I just got so fed up with plans, cos sometimes they just don't go the way it supposed to be. So thank goodness, Ching and I made it through la...coz Kevin and Chen was like EVERYWHERE! Babi betul haha.

Entered Kevin's house afta talking to the maid. That evening, I did talk to Kev's brother about the party plans and told him to pass the msg to the parents as well. Ok here's the best part.

Scenario: While I was parking my car infront of Kevin's house... his house lights went off and on again, several times". I just tahan la...coz it was like damn damn blardy funny. It got even worst when Kev said "Eh, why my parents running around one....what r they doing!?!?" HAHA!! As he opened the door, Sid and Syekit just popped out from the sides. Haha. Happy birthday Kevin!!

And unexpectedly, they celebrated my birthday as well. Lol. Like tak sangka...coz mine's like 27th and Kev is 25th. Anyways, thx for everything guys. :)

2
Ching and I

7
Syekit, Kev, I, Honsam and Sid

10
Now the gang :)

2 comments:

Jolene Lee said...

Total aww to Kev and Chen. :D
And you and Hehe. :DD

Unknown said...

wtf. u chose d last pic. so funny. i totally closed my eyes