Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm busy?

If you wanna make a world a better place, take a look at yrself and make a change! If u ever wonder where this sentence came from, it's from Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror. One of his best albums I think. Hmmp, so what have I been up to?

Going through lotsa thinking, both necessary & unnecessary. Couldn't help it, but to keep it down, as low as possible. That one whole week did change my life a little, for the good or not...I do not know. But, I'll just look at the good side of it and be as optimistic as possible. Afraid of losing is what I fear most. I knew I was far behind, so it's best to keep it as it is now. Until then, I'll just free my mind, and do what's important for now. Study study study!!! And nothing else, I pray...

My Microcontroller II proposal has been accepted!! Awesome woohoo! Jobs done for now. I'm so so relieved. Was thinking of the questions that he might throw at me... but what surprises me is... "Okay, bolehla projek ni. Kalau nak markah lebih, buat modifications". So I agreed with him. Need to get this projek working first, then later baru modify. How can u run when u can't walk?

No comments: