Sunday, September 20, 2009

The After Effects

I couldn't sleep the whole night after Mist. Stomach was like full of wind, which made me wanna puke. I over-drinked I think haha. Took like 5 cups of Black Label + 2 mugs of Beer. Goodness, that's like over my limit d! Oh well, I need to bring this alcohol tolerance into another level. Went home, and rest upwards till 8.30am. I didn't wanna puke! Ego haha. Drank a cup of hot milo kosong, then went to sleep. After 3 hours, I'm back 2 normal woohoo. Lepas hangover siut.

Meet up with Ching later to discuss our plans for the coming week. Hmmp, I have a whole lotsa list of ppl I wanna meet before leaving back to UniMAP. Shall see you guys soon! At night, went down to Cineleisure (I dislike the e@Curve) with Han Yang and Alif for Tony Romas. Hmmp, the TR Ribs tasted so freaking good! Enjoyed the meal so well. Thanks a lot Alif! I owe u one!


IMGP4550
Isi minyak dulu!

IMGP4552

IMGP4551

IMGP4555
Han Yang and Alif

IMGP4556

IMGP4557
Han Yang and I

IMGP4558
TR Beef Ribs

No comments: