Thursday, October 1, 2009

1 1/2 more months

Well, looks like I'm coming close to my goals already. Just 1 1/2 more months and I'm done for my diploma in Computer Engineering. One fact: Computer Engineering /= IT wherelse Computer Science is. Many companies thinks that us computer engineers are like IT, and that is the reason for them to reject our application as interns. We deal with Electronics, Hardware, Development of Real-time applications and etc. Not just designing a software from a software (frameworks). Or to put in this way, software-based.

I have loads to do this October. Omg, gonna be a real hectic + tiring + stressful month for me. But hey, I'll be giving my best shot for this final semester man. Hopefully, all my efforts pay off...which is...out from UniMAP. Staying so far away, distance...has been an issue for me. Shall not make that as a barrier anymore... So what I've been doing lately? Lazing around the hostel, going for classes, doing assignments and paying my sleeping debts off. Have not been exercising lately + losing weight. Gosh, I think I need Appeton weight gain! X.X

No comments: