Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

Moon cake festival is here! Yeah yeah, but it's like not happening anymore compared to last time. Still remember those days where you bug your parents to get your favorite lantern at Pasar Malam? Hmmp, somehow I miss those days...mah childhood days. Goodness, it's been years since I touch those lanterns. Now it's just the paper lanterns that we "teens" play with. It was raining in the evening, so the place is like pretty wet. Tak best, coz kenot burn stuff. As for me, I'll go round picking up dried leaves & branches...put them all 2gether and burn lol. Worst, I'll find millipede and burn them woohoo. Hangus. Haha, I know I sounded damn evil. But that was like...3-4 years ago? Anyways, lepak with some friends from the BioMedic faculty and celebrate the Mid-Autumn Moon Cake Festival. :)


IMGP4711

IMGP4714

IMGP4723
Siau Jin, Ai See, Me and Kite

1 comment:

Joan said...

You're not evil for doing that. I heard even more ganas and 'yerr' story yesterday. My friend used to burn/cook frog by putting it in a milo tin and lighting the candle under it.