Thursday, August 13, 2009

VIVA Presentation

The time has come, for me to present my progress on my final year project. Owh, it's like damn tension, but I've prepared myself. Set up 'barrier shields' and try to make the panels understand whtever I'm trying to present. It is not an easy thing to do, but you just have to do it...to avoid more questions. It's like trying to convince someone to buy your product or something haha.

IMGP4131

IMGP4126

IMGP4123
En. Zul questioning me Zzz...

The best part was, I'm the last presenter for the first session. All the panels were like "Eh, lapar la...cepat cepat". Lolz, so while I'm trying to speed things up, I did explain my project in detail as well. Less questions and comments. I managed to answer most of their questions, so it went pretty good. The funniest part is when I clicked my last slide and En. Zul goes "Eh sudah habis? Jom makan!!" Omg roflmao... Oh well, I'm done for now :)

No comments: