Friday, August 28, 2009

Kite's Birthday!

I have to remove this thinking cap of mine that I've put on since the last 15 days. It's tiring... but I'll get over it soon. Like they always say... "Let it go, for if it returns, it belongs to you forever". Harh, but i doubt it is applicable for my situation since we're not together. So back to the main topic, it's my room mate birthday! Happy 20th birthday brother! Been sleeping, studying and enjoying with him for the last 3 years. So, let me state down a few wonderful things I find in him.

  1. He's caring. When I'm under stress, he'll ask about my situation... whether I'm okay or not...this n dat. Try to sort things out for me...
  2. Understanding. As I'm about to clear my bed, put on my sleeping clothes...he'll off the lights and tune down the music...
  3. A motivation for me to excel in my studies. Without him, there's no way I can reach my current CGPA. It's stressful at times, but it's worth all of it.
  4. Teamwork. Ohh we've always been partners for assignments almost every single time. When both of us join forces, there's no competition at the end results...cheh belagak hahaha.

IMGP4363
Kite & Melody

IMGP4371
Birthday Boy

IMGP4373
Chia Ling and I

IMGP4377
The 4 of us at Pizza Hut

IMGP4383
Make a wish, take a chance...and breakaway...

IMGP4390

IMGP4381
Shiao Liang finally poses!! Hahahaha

No comments: