Sunday, August 2, 2009

Application for Internship

Right, so I've called up several companies...some accepted and some declined. Western Digital is only taking in Degree students for Internships, so hancur d my harapan haha. Oh well, at least there are still some big companies where I can put my hope on...such as JVC & Sony Malaysia. I've completed my resume. Now what's left is my cover letter and the Top 5 list of company chosen for Internship.

Here are my choices:
  1. Sony EMCS Malaysia, Bangi (Selangor)
  2. Computer Protocol Malaysia, Jalan Nagasari (K.L)
  3. JVC Electronics (Call them up tml)
  4. Advanced Network Solutions, Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
  5. Brilliance Information SDN.BHD, Bandar Sri Damansara (K.L)
I did not apply any companies in Penang, although most of them are based computer. Mainly because I want to do my internship around Selangor area. It's a lot more convenient for me and my parents. If I would to apply in Penang, they would be:
  • Altera Corp.
  • Seagate RSS
  • Intel Technology
  • Clarion
  • Motorola
You should be familiar with these companies, since they are so well developed. But, there's a catch. According to my course coordinator, these multinasional companies usually keep their data/info secret unless you're are a permanent engineer in that company. You might not be able to learn about their technology while doing the internship....so it's really risky haha.

Returning to Subang Jaya in 12 days time...GILA!!! I CAN'T WAIT LOLZ!

1 comment:

aslam said...

im staying in selangor subang. looking for internship nearby this area. do u still have the contacts u mention above? even western digital