Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rock my world!

Subang Jaya, the land of dreams, hopes, and happiness....here I come. It's been 6 weeks since I last left to UniMAP. Time flies, and I'm lovin it. Well, there are times where you hope time flies, and times where u hope time slows down. End of the day, is just the same as it is. But for as long as I live in Subang, I shall enjoy every single moment of it with my friends, family and besties.

Meet up with one of my SKSS skoolmate, Huey Ching. Honestly, I had no idea who she was in SKSS, until Pek Yee said that she's from the same primary school. The funny part is Grace asked Huey Ching abt how we meet each other. Then, it's either Bryan/Huey Ching that says "We didn't even meet each other yet". So we decided to meet up tonight. Left the house around 8.15p.m. Spinned around USJ 2, searching for Bryan's hse haha. I got lost! Can u imagine that omg Zzz.

Finally picked him up, then went straight to Huey Ching's house. At least I didn't sesat this time haha. After her was Grace. Planned to lepak at Murni's in SS2. Something that never happen before for my case, coz it's always so packed there. So, here we go...

2
~ I love you ~

1

IMGP4144
Grace a.k.a son. Don't ask me why =.=''

IMGP4145
Huey Ching a.k.a Chocolic

7

Later, the girls came to my hse. Bryan had curfew, so he had to go back early. Dude, I got bullied man. Zzz. Why weren't u there when I needed you hahaha. Just glad that my parents didn't wake up and check on us. Grace and Huey Ching was like "Snap snap snap" most of the stuffs in my house. I was worried u see, coz they might just post up on E-Bay selling stuffs or something ahhaa. Not for sale ok!

5

6

3

4

No comments: