Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just one step behind...

12/08/2009

Image Hosting

Came early to the lab to watch my friends present their Final Year Project (FYP). It was pretty tense up cos the panels were firing all sorts of questions non-stop, and some of my buddies couldn't answered. So, the same goes for us...I supposed? Lesson is, one must fully understand his/her project to demonstrate his/her knowledge to the panels. Make them understand, or they'll murder u haha.

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Went home around 1pm++. Supposed to complete the HIRARC form for my Industrial Safety and Quality Management, but had no transport...so we postponed it. Slept for about 2 hours...then did some edits in my slide presentation, cos I didn't wanna repeat any mistakes done by my fellow course mates.

At night, went to the Pesta Konvokesyen to check things out. My roomate and I were so embarrass coz we're 3rd year students...and we're freaking wearing stupid batik shirts. Dammit, we shall not listen to the announcement anymore!

Image Hosting

Image Hosting
Zhao Han, Jay, Swan, Chia Ling and I

Image Hosting
~ Modern Dance ~

Image Hosting
So little peeps in the UniMAP IT Exhibition...

Image Hosting
That's our local singer, Yuna ~

No comments: