Monday, August 10, 2009

4 more days...

Had to wake up early this morning to wash my clothes. Then, meet my supervisor at 10.00am for my FYP. Hmmp, progress is really good today...as he corrected me of almost all my errors. Had some problems in the Block Diagram and Flow Chart for my presentation, but it's all good now. Later around 2.30p.m, went down to Taman Muhibbah (Robotic Lab 1) to meet up with another lecturer whom is good in motors. Need some of his opinions regarding the DC motor circuit which I'll be constructing for my Barrier Gate.

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Returned to hostel around 6.00pm++. Was like so tired, cos I traveled from one location to another. Tried to finish up my software & hardware section as soon as possible, because I need to model the whole parking system out as well. I personally think that's the hardest part.

Image Hosting
I've to fix them up, cos they're torn either front/back...

Hmmp, 4 more days and I'm back to Subang. Gawshh I can't wait...

No comments: