Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good old times

Had sleepless nites lately. No idea why, my mind just keep thinking and thinking. It's like I can't put my mind into a state where it can really rest. Frust~ Anyways, that happens at nite. So, the highlights of the day is just about hanging out with some good old friends of mine. They are Alif, Rasyad, & Jason. Ohh I miss them man, not in a gay way la. In times where we make stupid jokes and laugh in class during high school. Picked Alif up then Jason to Pyramid. Our dinner - Manhattan Fish Market. Woohoo, I was freaking hungry that I could eat up a horse.

IMGP4156

IMGP4158

It's funny talking to Jason and Rasyad. These ppl argue back and forth about physics, biology and etc. Lets put it this way. Rasyad and his theoretical physics and Jason with his Latin terminology. Freaking hilarious. But, it makes me feel so dumb...coz I don't know so much of what they're talking about. Guess it's time to get out of that ignorant state of me. Read read read! Rasyad was late for dinner! But thank goodness we had appetizers while waiting for him.

IMGP4159
Appetizers...they're awesome! :)

IMGP4160

Alif is like a C.E.O of MFM when he steps into the restaurant. Everyone knows him, coz he's the H.R Department Director of his company that owns many F&B companies, like MFM. Geng right!? Good food all the way wei.

IMGP4161

IMGP4162

Rasyad the big mama. Maybe I should call him sexy bitch haha..joking. He is currently doing theoretical physics in University of Manchester. Anything about physics, find this dude! He used to be my pillow in high school. In the 2nd picture, he explains something like "No, the blackhole will fade away as it leaks some soft of mass or whatsover la". Power siut!

IMGP4165
Fish & Chips - Swordfish

IMGP4163
The award winning Flaming Prawns lolz

IMGP4166
Me and Jason

IMGP4168
Before we left...

There's one part where Alif thought Rasyad was saying "Sucking some children's tit" when Rasyad was actually saying "Teaching some fucking kids". Omg la awesome!!! Hahahaha... I'll see u guys next summer I :(

Later, meet up with Chen Chen, Jamie, Kevin, Bryan, and Jen Chong at Old Town Kopitiam. Bumped into Charis, Elaine, Cheryl, Sher Ree and Danica. All of them are still looking good and hot. Keep it up ladies.

IMGP4169
Kevin, Chen and Bryan

IMGP4174
Jamie and I

No comments: