Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 in 1

Did nothing much yesterday. Just hanging around with my old SKSS friend, Huey Ching. Crazy stuffs we did, like playing with Lego (that's for me) and chilling with her lil brothers. Missed hide and seek / catching though haha. Shall play that one day. We're child-like not childish. Football in the evening with her siblings, then balik around 7.30pm ++. Was tiring but it's worth it.

My dad and sis were so busy this morning. I was sleeping, so my sis helped me to get medicine from Dr. Ranjit at SS15. Thanks a lot sis. In the afternoon, went out with my parents to get my sis new handphone, the S.E C510. She took the black one, as mine was silver haha. I got the "condom" for my C510, coz it freaking got a minor scratched on the first day! Not virgin d shit... Zzz. Then, LCD protector as well which costs like RM6.

IMGP4210

IMGP4212

IMGP4211

Celebrated my sister's birthday at Shun somewhere around Holiday Villa area. Japanese food was good, especially the Udon noodles. Hmmp, I'll be missing them so much when I get back "dere". I personally think that I need to balance out my time between friends and family. I'm starting to regret... but hope its not too late...


Good news:
Computer Protocol called me up this morning. "Marcus, our company decides to take u in as our intern officer. We will send u the appointment letter soon" I was practically O.O!!! Should I be happy or what...dammit. Like no feelings wei. What's wrong with me? But one thing I'm sure about is that I secured a place in K.L to do my intern! YAHOO~~

No comments: