Thursday, August 20, 2009

K.L!

Had to wake up early this morning, coz I had an interview with Computer Protocol in K.L. Printer down, so had to seek my sis's bf for help. Managed to print my resume in time, and off to Jalan Berangan. Dad told me that there's a famous Pan Mee noodle shop in that area. I've gotta taste it wei!!! So, went to that shop for Pan Mee. Dude! It's the best Pan Mee seriously! Beats the one in SS19 and Appolos. I give a 5/5 rating.

IMGP4190
My dad still remembers it haha

IMGP4185

IMGP4188
Since 1990...

The interview is at 10.00am, so what I did was simply indulging my Pan Mee slowly, and preparing myself mentally. Freshen up my face, adjust here and there...and off I go for the interview.

IMGP4191

There were like 3 ppl who interviewed me. One is HR Manager, and the other two I'm not really sure about that. Was able to answer most of their questions, with confidence and knowledge...ohh nasib baik masih ingat haha. Took me about 30mins. After that, they told me that they'll get back to me in a week or so. Settle!

IMGP4196

IMGP4199

IMGP4203
If only train stations were that quiet...

IMGP4209

Afternoon, went bak kut teh with Kevin, Chen, and Jason. Restoran Yu Kee at SS14, awesome! I wanna have more...but time is running out. Oh well...

IMGP4179

IMGP4178

No comments: