Sunday, August 16, 2009

Off meatballs and G.I Joe

Thought was a busy routine today as I had to do the following:
  1. Get my hair cutted - Unfortunately, the salon closes on Sunday
  2. Buy the new S.E C510 - Next week
  3. Lepak with my buddies - Was tired so slept
  4. Out with Huey Ching for cupcakes and movies
Went for breakfast with Kevin, Honsam, Syekit, Jason and Sidharth. At first, we went to SS15 for pork noodles, bt it's not open...so we wanted to try something new. Teo Chew porridge at SS14. The food is good. Ordered like 6 dishes. Each person pays abt RM8...not bad at all.

It was raining heavily in the afternoon, with thunderstorms and strong winds. I was expecting Jenna to cancel it off as it was raining heavily. Bt nah, it turns the other way round. Watch G.I Joe at E@Curve (Cineleisure sound 10x better) then meatballs at Ikea. G.I Joe was awesome! Love it. What's next? Balik rumah...

gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-4-1024

IMGP4149 copy
Credit card!? Emergency purposes ~

No comments: