Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stepping away from you

Ohh well, it's been a week since I came back. Many things happen lately, involving new friends and close companions. It always come to my mind "I wish I could spend more time with you". But there's one thing I realise, is that "What can I do with the time given to me now". Tht gave an impact to what I'm currently doing during my holidays. Oh well, I'm sorry for not spending time with some of you guys, couldn't meet up and stuffs like that. I will learn to balance my time out sooner or later. Please forgive me.

Just so you know, my next holidays falls on 21-27 Sept...which is the Raya Holidays. Hope to see most of you by then, especially Jojo, Sheryll, Kevin and all. We've gotta play water ballon and ice-bomb or something haha. Huey Ching, u better be available by then, or should we continue our drama thingy with Caryn and the rest haha. Glad to meet you btw. I'll stop here. See you ppl in September, which is like exactly 4 weeks time. Sayonara, sarangheiyo...

No comments: