Saturday, January 23, 2010

WWF Superstars



World Wrestling Federation (WWF) is like one of the best entertainment of all time back few years ago. I remember watching it when I was std 6. As I was browsing YouTube videos, I bumped into one of the RAW vids. I was like "Woah, this brings back memories". Started watching The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H and all over again for the past 2 days. But wrestling was at its best during that time, but for now...not anymore since a few legends left wrestling like Stone Cold and The Rock. Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit has passed away. For the rest of them, I'm not sure where they've went. My favorites are The Rock, Stone Cold & Shawn Michaels.

wwe-raw-15th-anniversary-wallpaper-preview


The Rock


Shawn Michaels



Stone Cold



Chris Benoit



Eugene!!! Hahaha





Divas
Not forgetting the Divas whom has entertain us all with their dramas and special moves. Still remember who's Chyna, Trish Stratus, Stacy Kibler, Lita , Tori?

Chyna



Trish Stratus




Lastly, enjoy one of the best fights of all time :)


No comments: