Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shopping yo!

Saturdays, ohh my Saturdays...why do I have to work on Saturdays? It's pretty sad that I had to wake up so early almost everyday just to do my internship. Macam hari sekolah je...lol. But I do enjoy my working place now in the sense that I work like few hours and spend the rest of the time on Facebook or other websites. Still searching for the best university for computer engineering in Malaysia. It's almost done. Soon, I'll publish it in a picture format.

Went to MacD's yesterday for ice cream + chor dai dee (known as Big Two). It was Sidharth, Syekit and I. Chen and Kevin came a little late as he was stuck in the jam at Pyramid

IMGP5526
Syekit, Sidharth & Chen

IMGP5527
Kevin & I

IMGP5531
Intruders of cell phones!

IMGP5532
Him playing the TorchLight game. Copy Diablo one lol


This morning, parents asked me whether i would wanna join them for shopping at Sogo, KL. Woah shopping! I need to get a fabric belt! Maybe some shirts too hopefully...haha. Forced myself out of the bed and off I go washing up. Let the pictures do the talking yeah...



DSC00206
Short sleeved dress shirt from PDI

DSC00205

DSC00203

DSC00207
The famous Fish noodle soup at Jalan Tiong Nam

No comments: