Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girls' Generation - Oh!

SNSD (Girls' Generation) has released their 2nd album Oh!. Yeah, I was like "Oh! shytte" this is awesome stuffs. They are my favorite Korean pop group. Another friend and I was like discussing about Girls' Generation on how they gather most of the good looking girls into one group. Do they have a filter tap or something? Who can sing and who can't sing? Haha, it doesn't really matter to me for now. If I'm really into it, I'll have to listen closely then. Anyways, good job SNSD! 5 stars :)

English subbed by ssfsubs2. Credit goes to them :)




C0910_1024x768

snsd04
Sunny, Tiffany, Soo Young, Seo Hyun, Yuri, Tae Yeon, Jessica, Hyo Yeon, Yoona

Do correct me if I happen to name them wrongly. Gosh they look so similiar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got all the names correct but one: "Seo Hyun" is the correct name for maknae!

Haha..yeah, there are 9 of them but watch them for a while and you'd be able to tell them apart quite easily!

Marcus said...

Alright, thx a lot for that. Haha, you're right. Gotta watch them more often to differentiate them!