Friday, January 22, 2010

Closer

Had mamak session yesterday with Yao Huang, Sidharth and Lindley. Woah Lindley, after so long baru wanna tunjuk batang hidung. Belagak la now haha. Joking la. We all know you're really busy with life. Understandable :) Anyways, work has been pretty boring. I hadn't been doing anything this week. Thank goodness I have some new documentation to read. Could use the notes for my weekly log book report. Photostatted most of my certs and documents to be certify by SMK USJ 4 on Monday. Gotta submit all of them by next week. Maybe I'll use DHL or some other courier service except our Postlaju since post laju is not even laju.


IMGP5563
Gahh, I don't wanna return to UniMAP. This is enough!!

IMGP5562

Ok, I took this picture at Bukit Bintang cause I personally think that it's really lost in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. Why would Sunway advertise in such places when there aren't any water parks in KL? Potong stim ni. Unless you're taking the Klang river as an example haha. One word = sesat!

No comments: