Sunday, January 17, 2010

70% recovery

It's the 4th day already and I'm almost recovered...like almost. Currently having a little cough + flu. My fever has subsided, not fully of course but good enough for me to move around. Been drinking lots of water to keep my body hydrated. It looks as if I'm replenishing my loss body fluids which I've not been doing for the past few weeks.

As for today, I just rested at home. Wanted to do some house chores which I've been procrastinating for the past few days. Tomorrow! Tomorrow la...next week la! Lol, and it never comes. So thanks to my mom, I've decided to clean up my desk this week. Here are a few items that I took out from my drawer.


IMGP5552

Carved by Jason Yong Jun Xiang in year 2005. I don't know where did the idea came from, but I find it eye catching haha. So I asked him to carve one for me. Been keeping this for the past 5 years. This day, I knew that it was never ever gonna happen anymore. Thought for a while...and then I decided to break it...


IMGP5556
Metro bus tickets haha

IMGP5557
Skating ring tags from Sunway

IMGP5558
Woot!? FGA USJ bulletin since 1998! WOW


No comments: