Monday, January 25, 2010

Extreme Magazine Jan Issue

Did not have any work today. Just went round checking blogs and Facebook-ing all the while. Haha, if only I was paid to play Facebook...gosh I'll earn so much. Went to BB Plaza in the afternoon after lunch. Btw, my lunch break is 2 hours. So friends, if you happen to be around Imbi/Bukit Bintang area, you can call me up for lunch. It's from 12.00pm-2pm. Went into MPH Bookstore to check on the latest magazines for the month of Feb. Cleo's Feb issue is out. Haha, I remember reading something about '11 reasons to stay single for now'. I shall get my hands on it soon.

Talking about fashion magazines, what about car magz? Yeah, I wanted to get one. It was between these 4 magazines:
  1. Hypertune
  2. Extreme
  3. Top Gear (in Chinese wthh)
  4. Pro-Tuners
Extreme magazine did caught my eye mainly because of the super hot model and the contents of it which looks pretty interesting. This is my 1st purchase of a car magazine. Although it's a Jan issue but who cares when you have not explore anything inside it. :)


IMGP5578


Christie Chu
Subaru Impreza modelled by Christie Chu

Photo courtesy of Jonathan Yam '09.

No comments: