Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hectic day

Dad comes in the room; "Son, wake up! What time d!?"
Marcus replied: "Dad, I've got errands to run today. Gotta head back to school to certify my documents. Had to go to SS13/1 to collect my parcel from PostLaju and etc...
Dad: "Alright then, see ya".

Goes back to sleep till 8.00am...

Told my supervisor the day before that I'll be late for work cause will be doing my 'pengesahan' sijil-sijil in SMK USJ 4. Here's my routine:


DSC00219
On the way to SS13/1

DSC00223

Ever wondered where is this PostLaju Malaysia? It's located beside the road behind the 3K building. This is where they keep your parcels, postlaju, bungkusan and etc if they fail to hand the parcel to you when you're not at home.

DSC00224

DSC00226
Parcel from UniMAP!

After that, went to Perry's to photostat by results and certification letter. The sad part - I told them to sort out each photostatted results. Damn, they go kumpul everything and staple. Geram betul. Have to take out each set and sort them out again. Waste time!


DSC00227
Finally it's done!

DSC00228
Last but not least, back to my high school...

No comments: