Monday, January 4, 2010

Countdown 2010

It's a little late blogging about 31st of December, but I had no choice cause I was away to Frasers for 3 days right after the countdown of year 2010. It was a blast! Better than last year in fact mainly because we had the right people with the right attitude(no small groups) and no crowds! Anyways, the party started pretty early with BBQ first (lamb chops, sausages, potato salad, fruit salad, and chicken wings).

IMGP5438
Kevin, Eugene & Sidharth

IMGP5440
Pei Yi & Chen

Later, we slow down a little just to get to know each other. But, the process was like damn fast. Rafferty and I were like best friends on that day itself. Why?

  1. We share the same jokes.
  2. We laugh like crazy! His laugh is damn contagious
  3. Most of the time, we were on the same channel

I still remembered the part where Chen was explaining about her Werewolf game (similar to Mafia). Rafferty and I were like adding stuffs into it HAHAHA

Rafferty: Woah got Werewolf ah? Then later can call Lycanthrope also la!
Marcus: HAHA! Then can summon 4 small werewolves?. 4 werewolves can kill 4 person la!
Rafferty: Summon Rhasta! (This is damn random). Kevin as the Serpent ward....like ROFL!!!

I was dead tired laughing at all the jokes we made. It was the best medicine to cure all forms of stress during that time. Then, we went in and played "Heart Attack!" and "Mafia". The worst part is I'm always the citizen! Moreover, I was accused of being the murderer when I get the chance to be a doctor. So, I was like screaming "Dei!!! Don't kill me la wth. I baru naik pangkat wei!!!". The best part is Rafferty died first in the first round of the game itself! Just damn hilarious. Han was trying his "Reverse Psychology" approach but failed at last haha!

IMGP5448
The Narrator

IMGP5446
"All Sleep"

IMG_0702
Heart Attack!

There's one part where I did survived as a doctor. Here's the scenario:


==== Left 3 dead ====


Rafferty: All sleep. --- It should be "Citizen won!"--- Then, suddenly...Mafia Rise!
Marcus: WTF!? I was like damn shocked!
Rafferty: Mafia sleep
Rafferty: Doctor rise.
Marcus: Shytee! *Heals himself*
Rafferty: Ok, all rise. Marcus died...
Marcus: WTH!? I found out that the game ended earlier already...and they were laughing at my reactions dammit hahhaha


IMGP5451
Michelle, Shin Yi & Pei Yi

IMGP5452
Them watching fireworks on TV1

Good food, fun games and new friends. What could go better than that? It was memorable one for me. All thanks to Ee Leen and the rest of them whom have helped out!


IMG_0707


Photos courtesy of Song Ee Leen

No comments: