Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fut-sal!

Played futsal at Sportsplanet yesterday afternoon with Sidharth, Yao Huang, Ken Boon and a few others. Pretty good game although I was out of stamina at one moment. Crap man, this sucks. My stamina has deteriorate since I stop exercising after high school. Used to jog like crazy at USJ 4 padang just for Larian Jalan Raya. Manatau masuk Uni d...habis, sudah menjadi satu kemalasan yang teramat sangat haha. Oh well, I'm up to something now. Most probably starting in February. Hopefully I'll be able to live up to it!

Meet up with two of my ex-classmates from 5T. It's been quite some time since we met. Been procrastinating about meeting up...and finally it happened haha!

IMGP5572
Shireen & I
IMGP5570
Chin Lei and I

IMGP5575
Yao Huang the Striker

IMGP5576
Them after futsal.

No comments: