Monday, June 8, 2009

Vball & Mamak

Woke up early today. Went got vball at MPSJ court around 8.00am. Benson could not wake up this morning, so I had to wait for him outside his house fr almost 10minutes. Haha. When we reached there, we only saw Nicholas. I thought the whole vball team FFK or something, but they ended up reaching at 8.30am, thanks to Yeung Xin. Later, called Katrina again and ask whether she could come or not. She said ok! So, I took the initiative to drive all the way to her house and pick her up. Gahh, I'm gonna pour cold water on you next time! XD

Later, rest at home and sleep for almost 2 hours because I was dead tired. Followed by dad to Taipan to pick up some phone from Telecom around 3.30pm. At night, Kevin decided to head down to Damansara to meet up with Jolene and Sheryll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Try to check this game out, it's pretty interesting haha

No comments: