Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Energy Conservation

Went for badminton at 3K this morning. At first, I told Bryan that I could not go as I was really tired & lethargic. Gahh its my last time going for badminton before I leave to Perlis, force!!! myself out of the bed and wash up. We finished playing at 11.00am. No more tiring sports after this. I need to conserve energy for the next few days. Shall not make myself so tired.

Stayed at home till evening. I smsed Kevin, Honsam and Yao Huang whether they wanted to go for fried chicken at SS14. The answer is 'Yes'! Took my MyVi out and start picking them. As soon as we reached there, guess what? ITS NOT @#$^*()#@! OPEN!!! I was like "Eh wtf!? Nt again!??!" Kena twice d. Since we had no where else to go, we drop by Radi Corner at USJ 4 and had our favourite kuey teow goreng.

At night, went to SS2 to taste some Japanese Escargot at Wai Sek Gai. Owh dammit, taste like sotong. Better than sotong of course haha. Melur later and then balik rumah. Sienz Zzz.


Love Robotic Dance? This is the best I've seen so far:

No comments: