Monday, June 1, 2009

Things happening around lately

There's no idea why my hols this round ain't happening like last time, bt I'm glad that I could still enjoy my holidays in various ways. More and more friends have their own lives, no longer as free as last time. I begin to appreciate life in every way that I could such as friends, family, home, food and more. I personally think that being able to live in this world is one of the greatest gift from Heaven above. Haha, dun worry. Nothing's gonna happen to me. It's just something that I want to blog about.

So lately I've been playing bball :

IMGP3212

IMGP3209

IMGP3215

IMGP3214

IMGP3213

Mamak sessions, swimming, lazing around shopping malls, meeting up with Juniors and many more. Besides that, I'm also setting up a guide for an R.O server. Btw, look at this new outfit for GM's and Admin.


Char

As for today, I'm down with diarrhoea and fever. Took chinese traditional pills for the diarrhoea, and now its ok. My fever has subside. For stomach, not really that well yet. This body of mine needs more rest and water. Till then, see you guys around :)

No comments: