Friday, June 12, 2009

Farewell my ex-F6 friends

Had a gathering/reunion in Sunway Pyramid today. This looks like a major one for me, but I think that there's another major one...end of this month. Jen Chong told me that he'll be fetching me at 11.00am. I was like "Dude, that's damn early". Thank goodness Bryan is leaving at 11.30am, so I decided to tumpang him. Reached there around 12.00pm. We're meeting up at Fig & Olives at Marrakesh. Apparently, the prices there are way too expensive. Let's see...from RM20 - RM46? Nothing much but to walk around pyramid, searching for food. We settle down at Gasolin, since Jen Chong said that Gasolin serve food with reasonable price. How reasonable is reasonable? About RM10 for a meal? Mebe less? Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Joan & Shao Li - Leaving to N.U.S for Economics

Photobucket
Joan, Me, Grace, Shao Li & Wai Ling

Photobucket
That's Bryan & Grace

I ordered this dish called 'Tomato Fish & Chips'. Gosh, had a hard time finishing it due to 2 reasons:
  1. It is freaking big (I think bryan tick-ed BIG!)
  2. It's not really nice (Sauce)


Photobucket
Now that's what I called Humongeous

Photobucket
18 of us turned up. A ratio of 7:11? WOW!

Photobucket
Ying Wai, Me and Ping Ying

Photobucket
Camwhore #1

Photobucket
Owh, I don't know why I did this but I did it

Kinda like miss them a lot, cause we've been so close to each other within a month. Can you imagine how fast was that. Form 6 - not as bad as you think. There are pro's & con's. I'm just grateful that they still remembered me as one happy family. Love you guys man. I'm also glad that I entered Seafield for 1 month, which results in knowing all these friendly & nice people here. Thank God, Amen!

Photobucket
Take #1

Photobucket
Take #2

Photobucket
Me and my long lost friend, Wai Chee

Photobucket
Wai Ling and I

Photobucket
Last but not least, 3 of us in one pic :)

No comments: