Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brings back memories...

Woke up at 9am this morning. Head to Dr.Ranjit in SS15. One thing that made me worried, parking ticket lolz. I was in the clinic waiting for my turn. Out of a sudden, some girl just mentioned about parking ticket in SS15. I panicked! "Owh darn, I forgot to put the parking ticket". It's about 5 more minutes before it is my turn. Couldn't do anything so just hope that I won't get fined.

Dr.Ranjit checked my acne and some rashes problem. He gave me two solutions fr my acne:
  1. Take Vitamin A. A purple table that will help to control the oil glands from secreting too much oil. Effectiveness - 90%
  2. Take antibiotics for your acne. These antibiotics kills the bacteria that is causing all those acne. Effectiveness - 70%
He remembered that I took the Vitamin A before. The side effects is that your skin might go dry and lead to rashes/excema. It happened to me before. So, he suggests that I take the 2nd solution. Total costs - RM135. RM110 for tablets and cream. RM25 for cleanser.

Around 5.00pm...me, Kevin, Sidharth, Syekit, Honsam, Edwin & Yao Huang went to SS14 for fried chicken. This time..."FINISH"!!! I was about enter the state of histeria. "WHAT!?!? I'M DESTINED NOT TO HAVE MY FAV FRIED CHICKEN BEFORE RETURNING TO PERLIS?! Some said that Honsam was some kind of Jynx hahaha. Head to Mamak Bistro in SS14. Sadness.

Went for dinner at Salmon Steak in SS15 with Honsam, Kevin and Daryl. Had a lil chat here and there...keep in touch with each other. Later, went to Silva for mamak session.


IMGP3503
Vulcanz used to train here - Edwin

IMGP3489
Edwin & I

IMGP3496
Yao Huang & Edwin smiling away

IMGP3491

IMGP3497
We used to play football here with lil kids

IMGP3492
USJ 5 padang brings back memories...

No comments: