Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A little update!

Sorry for not updating for the past couple of days. I've been kinda busy with my PPMS thingy. Everything is pretty good for now. Just for now! Gonna have some big meeting tomorrow with the Hostel Secretariat and some HEP (Hal-Ehwal Pelajar) staff.

My temporary hostel condition is pretty bad. No proper sink + hot = GG. Moreover, the toilet hole that channels the dirty water is like...half stuck. Therefore, BANJIR!!! Bodoh betul. My roommate is quite okay as well, since he's the quiet person type. Internet connection here is fantastic. Why? Because I can login into Live Messsenger! Haha. Guess what, I could even play Xilero here. It is impossible to play it in my diploma hostel, KKF.

Food! Goodness gracious I'm missing my Fried Chicken from SS14. Yao Huang, go get it! Then, postlaju it to Perlis. Thx! That's all for now. I've gotta go type some documents now. Take care and cya!

No comments: