Monday, June 15, 2009

Absolutely!

Kevin, Honsam, Syekit and Sidharth came over my house ytd. One purpose - Liquor! Okay, we don't often drink this shyte, mebe once a while. Had this two bottle of Vodka thanks to my sister who bought it from Langkawi. How much it costs? RM48.00 for two bottles with each bottle 500ml. That is one great deal! I told Kevin to get some fresh lemons for our mixers, and dammit he didn't get it. I was so frustrated lolz.

IMGP3471

IMGP3474

IMGP3473

IMGP3475

IMGP3476
The outcome...lolz

Woke up early this morning, since I wanted to eat Pork Noodles somewhere around SS2 area. Kevin wasn't feeling very well at 7.00am. Vomited blood it seems. Gosh, I nearly freaked out. Did a lil research online, and the blood mainly comes from his esophagus. You know, the tissue that covers the lining on the esophagus is really soft, and upon force (vomit)...it may bleed. Not some serious case. Amen! Rested at home till night.

What's the plan tonight! L4D!!! Steam server had some problems in it, so we played Ghost Recon instead. Pretty nice tactical game.

IMGP3487

IMGP3484

IMGP3480


Girls! Love to make up? Check this out :)

No comments: