Friday, June 12, 2009

Time is running out!

What do penguins eat? Ice burg-ers. That's what Yao told us yesterday. Haha. Woke up as early as 7am this morning. Could not sleep, cause I took quite a long nap in the evening. Pack my stuff and get ready for badminton at 9am in 3K. I'm pretty surprised as the amount of people who turned up this morning. I'm glad that I was able to see Joan & Shao Li, since the last time I saw them was like 2 years ago. Anyways, it was a form-6 outing thingy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The 4.00 STPM Top Scorers - Joan & Shao Li

From afternoon till evening, I was sleeping. Honsam, Yao, Kevin and I were supposed to head down to Lim's Fried Chicken in SS14, but I was unable to pull myself out of the bed. Way too comfy with air-cond. Around 8.30pm, left the house to pick Kevin up and went down to Damansara to meet up with Jojo & Sheryll.

So, here's what we did:
  • Coffee Bean + Big Apple Donuts
  • A lil bit of Cheer
  • Wonder around the park + making dumb noise


Photobucket

Photobucket
Kevin, let's not cut the donuts anymore...

Photobucket
All 4 of us

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lolz, both of you look alike wei haha

Photobucket
Happy feet?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Konichiwa? Dun ask me why!

No comments: