Friday, June 19, 2009

Final Sem...here I come!

Finally, my final semester has arrived. I've been waiting for this semester! Anyways, I'll be leaving Subang Jaya at 6pm tomorrow. Taking the KTM train from Subang Parade, and then another train at KL Sentral. Duration is 12 hours. WOW! Since never took a train back to UniMAP, I should give it a try ahha.

Meet up with Jill this morning at Subang Parade. She came along with another friend, Katrina. Knew Jill since year 2005. It was a long story on how I knew her. To make things simpler, I was working in Baskin Robbins and she was working in Nandos. Came over to Nandos and asked her out for lunch. Some epic story happen later. I shall nt elaborate on that. We had lunch at Nandos, and...there it goes... my RM20. Later, went to the arcade for some games. We did silly stuff la seriously, stuff that I wouldn't expect them doing. Everything was like...terbalik but it was fine la :)

In the evening, went to Bliss Cafe with Jamie, Bryan, Jen Chong and Yew Ken. Ping Ying and Ying Wai came later. As usual, we chit-chat, crap, laugh, but we did not bitch this time! More like a farewell meet up before I'm leaving back to Perlis. Thx guys!

IMGP3506
Jen Chong, Jamie and I

IMGP3509
Sorry, we're stupid like that XD

IMGP3511

IMGP3527
Ping Ying & Ying Wai

IMGP3516

IMGP3545

IMGP3548
Car wash in the evening

IMGP3551
Had Pizza Hut with my parents in Parade

Meet up with Jason at 9.30pm. It's been two days since he came back from U.K. Summer holidays for him for the next 2 months. Great! How I wish I had that much of holidays.

IMGP3562
Introducing my future doctor, Jason Yong Jun Xiang

IMGP3553

IMGP3563


That's all for now. I shall stop here. Till then, wish you guys all the best! Take care of yourself and God bless. My next trip back - August! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: