Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Insufficient Funds

I've been pretty busy since last Saturday and Sunday. Nothing much happening except for work. It's 2 days only. Here are the details:

Company: Major Deluxe
Wages: RM90/=
Working hours: 12.00pm-10.00pm
Sales Target: NONE! - Lucky for me lol!
Location: Carrefour, Subang Jaya
Product: Magnolia Moments Ice-cream

Guess what? Beside me was another promoter. She was promoting for Nestle Crunch ice-cream. We didn't fight for sales of course. I mean, there's no point of doing so since we don't have a single commission. What we did was to push the sales as much as we could, at the same time, giving respect to each other. Good eh? =) The best part is simply customers feedback.


#1 - "Eh, yr ice cream is not as good as Nestle/Walls" =.=''!!!

#2 - Daughter: As she was about to approach me. "Mom, I wanna eat ice-cream"
Mother: "Nvm, don't need to buy ice-cream. I'll bring u to Baskin Robbins" @.@!??!

#3 - Customer tried both Nestle and Magnolia ice-cream samples. She came to me and said
"Honestly, Nestle ice-cream is better than yours" and smiled. LOL!

#4 - "Hmmp, too sweet la. Yikes" =.=!!! It's strawberry flavour, what dya expect!

#5 - "If you have put more ice-cream in that sample cup, mebe a full cup of ice-cream, thn maybe customers will consider buying"

#6 - "Why your tiramisu ice-cream taste abit salty?" LOLZ!!!

Yeah, so that's all. I know that Nestle and Walls ice-cream are good since they've been in that line for so many years compared to Magnolia. But in terms of price, Magnolia is cheaper? Lol. Alright, some advise for those who loves ice-cream. Don't buy Vanilla and Chocolate mini-poppers. They might have malamine in it. And also, Walls Moo-Moo ice-cream. It's best to avoid it for now.

Photobucket

No comments: