Monday, December 15, 2008

Beware of potholes

Ytd night was one heck of a lifetime experience. I shall elaborate on it. At first, Kevin & I are supposed to head down to Bandar Sri Damansara to meet up with 2 girls. As we're on the federal highway, 2 roads diverged. I know the way to LDP by using Kelana Jaya. Kevin told me to pass by some furniture building or whtsoever and I was like..ok and where should we go now? So, he told me to go straight. Right after that, I asked him whether he knows the way. Guess what? He asked me back the same question. I was like "WTH KEVIN?!!?"

We ended up all the way in Sungei Way. As I was driving, I tried my best to recall where my dad use to bring me around. Someway, somehow with a lil wisdom, I managed to get to SS2. Stop by a petrol station to ask for directions.

Kevin: "Ok, so now we go straight all the way until u find a junction, then turn left"

I went all the way straight until the 2nd junction. Then, I asked him whether we should turn left or straight ahead. He told me to go straight. And as far as I know, turning left after the 2nd traffic light leads to no where. There, here we go again...SESAT. Decided to take the left turn, and all the way straight. Woohoo, LDP at last.

Ahh Kevin!!?! Kk, looks like I'll have to rely on my instincts. So, all the way to Bandar Sri Damansara. Next, gotta pick up Sheryll. On the way to Sheryll's place, there were so many freaking deep potholes. I would say 2ft deep. No joke. As I was driving, I accidentally drove into one deep one. Next thing, I could feel something coming out from my Datsun 120Y. The tire cover!!!

Stop one side, and immediately rushed down to find the cover. There were like 7-8 covers on the road and on the sides. Looks like I'm not the only one. Haha. Managed to find it in the drain, as it was the only cover lying there.

After all those hassles we went through, we managed to hang out in some mamak till 3am. I'll cut it short. Head back home...sesated on LDP...went to Penchala Link...Kesas Highway...and back to Federal Highway...paying 4 tolls for nothing...

No comments: