Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas & Results

Photobucket

Results for 3rd Semester is out. I managed to get 3.86 for my CGP. For CGPA-3.77. I was overjoyed when my prayers were answered cause this sem is quite tough. Just so grateful, happy and relieve cause not just I did not drop, but increase as well. Shared the joy with my parents yeah!

Today's Christmas and woohoo, a very blessed Christmas and happy new year to everyone. May all yr wishes and dreams come true. Woke up as early as 9am for church at Life Chapel. Main reason: Performance and caroling by my cousins. They're freaking good. Gosh, everyone in the choir is talented. Voice and etc, fabulous! Keeps me awake till it ends. Lol.

Later, went down to Taman Megah for lunch with my family. Ate my favourite Roasted Pork Noodles. Yahoo! Next, head down to Curve for some shopping. Supposingly, we're supposed to catch a movie but nahh, it didn't happen. Oh well, at least me and my dad had some father-son bonding in Bavarian Bierhaus. Had this Paulanar Beer from Germany. Totally agree with my dad. Better then Heineken and Carlsberg, same goes for the price. What's there to say when you compare a 400 years old and a 160 years old beer? Streaky bacon was our bites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, went to TTDI for dinner. Ate in some chinese restaurant. That place is known for its super delicious claypot noodles. Woohoo, sapu everything in my way. After tht, went to Modesto@Tao in TTDI complex. Dad had his Heineken, Mom fruit juice, my sis and I...ice-cream. Not bad for a homemade ice-cream. Later, went down to SS2 for some escargot, but the particular stall didn't open. Oh well, back home to rest then. :)

No comments: