Friday, December 26, 2008

Reunion & Karaoke!

Simply boring at first, but things got better later. Dropped by Red Box in Sunway around 11a.m for Karaoke since I might not be seeing some of my Seafield friends b4 I leave. There were only 5 of us. Ming Han, Ping Ying, Pek Yee, Bryan and I. Sang a couple of songs bt sad enough that Red Box don't offer most of the English songs with lyrics. Hmmp, I shall try Neway someday in Subang Square.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later, went to Kevin's place and lepak. We played the Game of Life lol. Quite fun though cause it has been quite some time since I touch boardgames. Lost though. Only had 1.3mil haihz. Around 9.45p.m, meet up with Chui San, Chui Nee, and Ping Wei at Leo's. Finally, could meet up with Chui San since she's back from Melbourne. It's been quite some time since we hang out haha. Faisal came along later. Had some ice-cream. Around 1.50a.m, went to Mahein's place to chill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: