Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting busy

Busy? Glad that I'm able to be busy in Subang rather thn being bored. Celebrated Amelia's birthday in Zen Japanese at Pyramid and Republic few days ago. Kent bought his so called "homemade" chocolate indulgence cake from Secret Recipe. I've gotta say that the cake is quite good. Besides, Kent also bought us a round of drinks. Amelia had 3 flaming lamborghini that night itself. Makes me wonder, how it tastes like? Ohh, and I manage to drove back safely with that few percent of alcohol in my body. Thank goodness there weren't any road blocks.

Full of enthusiast, I went to Hossana Praise Assembly ytd. It's been almost 1 year plus since my last visit there. Pastor Bernerd is the main preacher as usual. Kinda forgotten what the serment is about..opps. Hahaa. Get to keep in touch with few of my church friends like Debbie, Jason, Edmond, Joe, Charis and Amy. Later, head down to Summit to do my CNY shopping. Point-B is offering some good discounts on branded goods such as D'urban, Fila, Ambrosetti, Smalto and more. I'll upload the pictures later. My shopping totals up to RM200++. Guess what, the exact price without discounts is about RM1000. I saved a lot didn't I? Haha. Besides, I'm not done yet. Need to get a few more tops for lepaking and shorts for sports.

Photobucket
More slacks since I only have 1 LOL

Photobucket
Me, Kevin and Kent

Photobucket


Photobucket
Me, Jacqueline & Amelia

Photobucket
All of us in Republic

Photobucket
I've gotta cover my red face

Photobucket

No comments: