Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exploring PJ area

Went out with my dad today. First, fix my specs as it went out of alignment. Dad asks me to browse thru some new specs. Might be getting one when I return to Subang the next round. Had one in mind, but total costs abt RM550. The frame alone costs 500 bucks wth heck. It's unique design allows the user to bend the specs outward a lil, giving it an extra stretch to it wouldn't break. Cool!

Photobucket

Later, went to Brothers to check some spareparts. Wanted to get a blue neon light for my Datsun. Gosh, it costs RM68. Oh well, I'll just save on getting 2 new pairs of sportsrims first. Then, only I'll get my central & security system. Lastly, good sound system for my car. Hehe. In the evening, went to Uncle Keith's place to see fish. Finally I had a chance to see him. Had a lil chat with him and my dad before we went home for dinner.

And, my 2nd round of shopping lol.

Photobucket
T-shirts, Jacket..

Photobucket
Sports pants all hancur d, so new ones + bermudas

No comments: