Thursday, December 4, 2008

Of pain and blisters

Yesterday, went to Sushi Zenmai with my form 6 buddies to celebrate their joy after STPM. Everything was fun except that my Ebidon came so late. About 1 hour u know. Wth heck man!? Kept calling the waiter and bug him to bring my food. Hmmp, miss my form 6 buddies though. That one month in Seafield was the best month in year 2007. Anyways, I did not regret doing a diploma in UniMAP. It was way better than form 6.

As for today, I went to the dermathologist at SS15. Dr. Ranjit. Had this dry skin which causes excema/rashes. So, under medication to moisturise back the skin. Ughh, just hope this itchyness will be gone once and for all. Followed by mom to Giant for some groceries shopping. Bought so lil stuff and the receipt came up to RM149. Total crap. No rice, no expensive items. Just normal needs. =.=''

In the evening, went for Futsal at Sportsplanet. Owhh, the last time I played futsal was like 2 years ago? Lol. Yet, I'm glad that my skills are still a lil intact. Passing and shooting...gone case d. So many months and years didn't excercise. The score ended up from 5-3 to 8-6. Lol, USJ 4 won against USJ 12. The aftermath is a really big blister on the bottom left side of my toe. GG. Stay at home and rest I guess...

No comments: