Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Final Year in UniMAP

Just in another glimpse in my life. One more year and I'm out of UniMAP. Can't imagine how time past. It's been 1 1/2 years since I left form 6 in Seafield. Miss tht school a lot. Vball, teachers, friends and the fun that we had in just one month. Our intimacy with each other was built in such a short period of time. Anyways, it's one more year, and I'm off to degree woohoo. Really hope I could enter some nearer universities, somewhere in Selangor would be great. As for now, I'm hoping that my pointer/CGPA stays above 3.6. It's all I need to be in first-class honours.

Photobucket

By the end of next year, I will be doing my internship. Various multinasional companies are available in our choices. Since I'm doing computer engineering, most probably I'll be going to either Western Digital, AMD, Intel or maybe Alterra. After 3-4 months of internship, I'll graduate around mid 2010.

Computer Engineering - Communication/Software/Hardware (diff scopes)

Photobucket


Now, I'm just wondering which Uni should I enter to do my degree. UTM is the best for engineering. USM, I don't think they accept diploma students. UM, hafta check that our later. As for private Universities, I'm aiming for University of Nottingham, MIT or MMU. Besides, I'll be applying scholarships as well. So, wish me all the best ppl haha.

Photobucket
University of Nottingham, Malaysia

Photobucket
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US

Photobucket
Multimedia University, Cyberjaya

1 comment:

Sarangheyo Toh said...

yoyo...brother...1st time c ur blog..i'm leowbin